|Product Name::||4-Tier Adjustable Shelves Floor Display Stands||Material::||Metal Shelves And Metal Tubular Frame|
|Type::||Floor Display Stand||Structure::||Knock-down|
|Usage::||Store / Grocery / Supper Market||Customized::||OEM|
|Color::||Red / Black / Grey / White||Sample Lead Time::||10 Days|
4-Tier Adjustable Shelves Grocery Store Display Racks / Shelf Flooring Display Stand / Metal Shelf Floor Display Racks
Metal Shelves Floor Display Stand can be knocked-down to save shipping cost and easy organizing.
Tubular Frame with some fixed pins, Shelves can be movabled.
Heavy-Duty shelves 4-6 Tiers
With top sign or sides graphic to reinforce its brand position.
Metal shelves 4-6 pieces
Metal Tube Frame with Metal Base
Separated Frame and Base, easy assembled.
Metal Top sign be included, with Silk-Screening Logo
We can make Digital Graphic with your logo too.
Metal Base with adjustable feet to ensure the level of shelves on floor,
Customized requirements are accepted,
we can make it as your Merchandise.
1. It had build with Heavy Duty Steel and Metal Sheets, we have Solid welding technology to ensure the floor display stand has exceptional strength.
2. Standard color is offer black, grey, red, white and so on.
3. Metal Shelves Floor Display Stand can stand on the wall of store, the two units Shelves Floor Display Rack can stand back to back in the middle of shop.
1. It can load heavy weight products in shop.
2. The design has some fixed hook for metal shelves, shelvs can be moved, The distance between each layer can be adjusted as needed. it can be 10cm, 20cm, 30cm or 40cm
3. The Shelf Floor Display Stand with Top Sign Logo, it is metal sign with silk-screen logo.
4. The Metal Floor Display Rack is eay installation, two persons will be able to install it in less than 10 minutes.
How to get a quotation?
Step 1. Receive your picture or sketch, including appearance and funtion.
Step 2: Sending our suggestion, including our similar item
Step 3: Making the technical drawings of the product according to your comments
Step 4: Sending Quotation list as confirmation